Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frontier X

Options
  • 08-10-2010 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hey guys is Frontier X on Cruises street still open? I have e-mailed them with no reply, i cannot seem to find them on Facebook, their phone doesnt ring and their door was locked when i called into them today....

Thanks in advance for your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Nockz

It is that time of year again. I do believe they have closed up shop yet again. Give 'em a year or two and they will probably reincarnate as they have done in the past ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Nockz wrote: »
    It is that time of year again. I do believe they have closed up shop yet again. Give 'em a year or two and they will probably reincarnate Respawn as they have done in the past ;)

FYP :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Heard they had closed as well...If you are looking for a place for gaming though, there is Movie Drome on Henry Street (across from Corner Flag and close to the Windmill and Subway).

Not sure if they have games - we have always brought in our own..

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Sorry for the stupid question but what is Frontier X:o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,455 ✭✭✭sioda

Its a online gaming cafe obviously :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Your so clever can I be your friend :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Where exactly were they located on Cruises St? Never heard of the place. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

RonMexico wrote: »
    Where exactly were they located on Cruises St? Never heard of the place. :confused:

up the top, turn left towards the church, opposite the alternative bread company.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Nockz

zuroph wrote: »
    up the top, turn left towards the church, opposite the alternative bread company.
    They attracted all sorts there sadly (equipment often went missing or was broken). Great lock-ins there though.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭fudgez

Cheers for the reply guys yeah went with the moviedrome idea will be hosting a civilization IV lock in there all details are here:
    http://fudgez.net/index.php/archives/189

Look forward to maybe seeing some of you there its all for a good cause too :)
    http://www.highaltitudeireland.org/

Cheers again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Story_Bud

isn't there a gaming cafe at the top of parnell street just before you enter upper william street?

Advertisement