Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick greyhound racing opens tonight

Options
  • 08-10-2010 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭

Free bus from outside brown thomas at 6.30 according to limerickleader.ie

Sounds like something different to do.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,421 ✭✭✭finbarrk

How did it go I wonder? I'll go next Sat night after a few beers in Thomond after the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Looked really impressive when I saw it a few weeks ago, should be a good alternative night out.

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

Found it really hard to get a drink there Friday night, nice spot doh -could do with more staff

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

I went, it was a howl, just scratched the surface but I can't wait to dig a little deeper. The only bone of contention was that I couldn't even get a sniff of a drink at the Bar it was a real bitch. Just stood around yapping and watching my Buddies trying to hump legs, some Folks got a bit ticked off - Its normally €10 but we got in for flea - yeah definitely, the moral of the tail is don't paws for a second, just go for it.

Advertisement