Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: French Bulldog or Boston Terrier

Options
  • 08-10-2010 10:49am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34

Hi there,

I have been keeping an eye on donedeal over the past few weeks for either a French Bulldog or Boston Terrier and none seem to show up.

Any ideas of where in Ireland I can find these dogs??

Hope someone can help me with this.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Both these breeds are incredibly hard to source in ireland. I know of 2 kennels that i would recommend for Frenchies but there could be a waiting list and pups are very expensive and dont come up that often. Frenchies are anything from €2500 up to €3500 so crazy money.

http://www.redoakkennels.net/main.html

http://www.celticlibrid-frenchies.com/main.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 molko2b

Thanks a mil for your quick responce, yes i realise they are v.expensive.. thanks for pointing me in the right direction though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

I've got one in rescue.

EGAR wrote: »
    I've got one in rescue.

A frenchie??:) Male or female?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

A male, piebald, comes from a very good UK breeder and was not longer wanted.. hence his stay here. I did not put him on the website as I have no intention of being flooded by emails and calls. I am looking for an extra special home for him.

• Advertisement

Awh wow, he sounds fab. Ive wanted a frenchie for a while now but after getting my puppy i dont think i could add a 3rd for a while plus i think id have to get a female as my fella isnt mad about other males.

They are a fab breed but very tough little dogs so need an experienced owner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭suziwalsh

:DO my goodness I would love a frenchie but could never justify buying one EVER can't believe you have one in rescue......if only I won the lotto and could move out I'd be putting in my application!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 molko2b

EGAR, are u serously looking for a new home for him?? im very very intersted.. can you pm me some photos if so? also how old is he? & what colour?

molko2b wrote: »
    EGAR, are u serously looking for a new home for him?? im very very intersted.. can you pm me some photos if so? also how old is he? & what colour?

Hes a pied, so hes black and white, very hard to get. I really would love one, they are fab little dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

it can be other colours not just restricted to black and white. that does not mean this one is not black and white only:D how long have u had em egar

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Lizard Queen

same situation if anybody knows any good boston terrier breeders as in the bitch or male have no breathing problems please let me know

ps hope the little frenchie gets a good home there so cute ive got a frenchie t-shirt on at the moment haha seriously i do

Advertisement