Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying fifa 11 on saturday would really appreciate some help pleeeeeeeease??

Options
  • 07-10-2010 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Okay I'm going to buy fifa 11 on saturday and was wondering what is the best shop to buy it in. I'm going to Letterkenny if that helps anyone answer my question better. I also want to trade in some old games and want to know which is the best shop for trade ins and how many games you can trade in at the same time.??

Also would quite like to know how much I could trade these games for.

Assassins Creed 2, Fifa 10, Need for Speed Undercover, Dragon Age:Origins,
    PGR3.

I know this sounds like a really stupid question but do you just go up to the guy at the till and say "I wanna trade in these games".

Oh and this is all on Xbox 360.

Thank You anyone that answers.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

phone the shop you are trading to and ask

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Jhnnyw327 wrote: »

I know this sounds like a really stupid question but do you just go up to the guy at the till and say "I wanna trade in these games".

You make it sound like you will be robbing the shop lol, if anything it'll be the other way around. You can ask them to give you a price before you buy, they just scan the games in the same way as they would their own stock. For that lot I'd say you will get in the region of 20-25 euro, assuming we are talking about gamestop slightly more maybe if you go to xtravision.

Advertisement