Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bray School Project or St Patrick's/Cronin's?

Options
  • 07-10-2010 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I have two boys and am wondering if anyone has any advice about these schools and which to choose.

Cronin's for boys sounds brilliant and the after school club looks great, plus easy into Pres for secondary. But I like the Educate Together approach and the fact bray school project is mixed.

Any insight or experiences from other parents would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭lucy2010

Harrr wrote: »
    I have two boys and am wondering if anyone has any advice about these schools and which to choose.

Cronin's for boys sounds brilliant and the after school club looks great, plus easy into Pres for secondary. But I like the Educate Together approach and the fact bray school project is mixed.

Any insight or experiences from other parents would be much appreciated.

A misconception is Cronin's is the feeder school to Pres. Its not. Pupil moved to Cronins this year ( 1st class) is 175 on list C. Its no automatic entry but many people think it is.

The principal is excellent in Cronin's. Crokids after school - ecellent reports.

What about St Fergals senior school - Its mixed & extreemly small class sizes compared to all the other schools. Principal is absolutely fantastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Harrr

Thanks lucy
    Yes I know it isn't a feeder for Pres. Have also heard great things about Cronans and the after school club...

BSP is smaller and mixed so both have pros and cons :-)

Advertisement