Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fireworks, Scangers and Another annoying halloween

Options
  • 07-10-2010 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭

Stupid Scangers setting off fireworks already Its so annoying every year Scangers throwing eggs at ur house and Attempting to put a firework threw your lettter box nice aint it. And the gards Are up at the station having a few cans and watchin Tv, havin 20 packets of cheese and onion crisps. And at halloween its the perfect time for robbers to pop out of there bases in the sky. and Knackers going around with knifes and brawls and idiots going around in cars with Hammers and weapons going to beat up people going around the streets that are less crowded. Halloween is just a idiotic occasion these days Its an excuse for every drug dealer, knacker, to come out and cause mayhem and to rob people of there money. Years and years back.. halloween was nice occasion for nice kids going around without letting off fireworks and throwing eggs and playing Knock a dolly at Fu****G 1am in the morning. Can someone please tell me ONE Reason why halloween is great? because i just cant think of any Anymore! :( ...and what were your experiences over the last couple of halloweens?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

?

Bases in the sky?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I'm lucky. I live in a quite area.
    However I used to live in a noisy area and it drove our dogs mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

Do you write for the Sun?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

They've been setting them off here for a week now. My dog hates them.. he'll be hiding in the bathroom until Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

it's funny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    ?

Bases in the sky?

Didnt ya know All knackers have secret bases in the sky They pop out at "special occasions" :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I live in the country. They have bonfires here for when they win a match,not just Halloween. But,i don't get any brats calling to the door looking for sweets, and no one really lights bangers and fireworks, it'd frighten the cows probably..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

RobitTV wrote: »
    Can someone please tell me ONE Reason why halloween is great? because i just cant think of any Anymore! :( ...and what were your experiences over the last couple of halloweens?

Yeah....robbing the kids sweets and saying the witch took them :pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Stupid Scangers setting off fireworks already Its so annoying every year Scangers throwing eggs at ur house and Attempting to put a firework threw your lettter box nice aint it. And the gards Are up at the station having a few cans and watchin Tv, havin 20 packets of cheese and onion crisps. And at halloween its the perfect time for robbers to pop out of there bases in the sky. and Knackers going around with knifes and brawls and idiots going around in cars with Hammers and weapons going to beat up people going around the streets that are less crowded. Halloween is just a idiotic occasion these days Its an excuse for every drug dealer, knacker, to come out and cause mayhem and to rob people of there money. Years and years back.. halloween was nice occasion for nice kids going around without letting off fireworks and throwing eggs and playing Knock a dolly at Fu****G 1am in the morning. Can someone please tell me ONE Reason why halloween is great? because i just cant think of any Anymore! :( ...and what were your experiences over the last couple of halloweens?

Thankfully I live in a quiet area now and dont have to put up with that shit anymore ,but I know where your coming from.I used to put up with all that rubbish growing up.There's not even a bonfire allowed where I live ,it's great:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

Years and years back.. halloween was nice occasion for nice kids going around without letting off fireworks and throwing eggs and playing Knock a dolly at Fu****G 1am in the morning.

So when you did it, it was fine and you were a nice kid?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

They have been at it all fecking week.
    At this stage I am hoping at one of those lil juvinle offenders gets a thumb blown off,
    that way they'd all get such a shock and it might stop for the rest of the winter.

Thing is they are fecking illegal, always have been and even when they were brought in to the country when I was growing up they didn't sell them to kids. So it's the money hungry scumbags who are bringing them in and selling them to kids the garda should be cracking down on.

Ya thats what they do, everyone knows that. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Stupid Scangers setting off fireworks already Its so annoying every year Scangers throwing eggs at ur house and Attempting to put a firework threw your lettter box nice aint it. And the gards Are up at the station having a few cans and watchin Tv, havin 20 packets of cheese and onion crisps. And at halloween its the perfect time for robbers to pop out of there bases in the sky. and Knackers going around with knifes and brawls and idiots going around in cars with Hammers and weapons going to beat up people going around the streets that are less crowded. Halloween is just a idiotic occasion these days Its an excuse for every drug dealer, knacker, to come out and cause mayhem and to rob people of there money. Years and years back.. halloween was nice occasion for nice kids going around without letting off fireworks and throwing eggs and playing Knock a dolly at Fu****G 1am in the morning.
    Time for a...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭bobblepuzzle

Attempting to put a firework threw your lettter box nice aint it.

If it does damage they can be done for attempted arson

Advertisement