Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Margarita Glasses

Options
  • 07-10-2010 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I am desperately trying to find Margarita Glasses, and I have no luck whatsoever. Can't even order online, as none of the sellers deliver to Ireland. Does anyone know where I can find some ??? I live near Gorey, so anything between Wexford and Dublin would be fine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭irishcrazyhorse

go into your local bar and ask them for the number of the company they use for there glasses ie. slims/half pints etc... they will stock them for sure! if not, just go into any homeware section and you will find them!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 sajajo

Thank you. If I don't get them, I'll try that next. Since then I finally found a website which sells them. A catering company. I ordered yesterday, so I hope that it was a genuine site. After searching high and low with no success, I find it hard to trust it. Can't wait. Would love to start Desperate Housewifes in Desperate Housewife style.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

Spotted some in Redmond's Off-Licence (Ranelagh, Dublin 6) recently. Nice, but quite expensive - think they were something like €6 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 sajajo

I have seen the ones in Ikea, and it's just not the same. I'll check out Redmond's off licence if there will be any problem with my order/ delivery. I just hope they'll come. I can be very suspicious about ordering from a new site. But it was 12 glasses for 42 €, incl. delivery. So, not bad. Thanks for looking. I might still need it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭IrishWhiskeyCha

Thoie wrote: »

That's a Martini glass ... totally different ;)

Margarita Glass

Amazon is always a good place to look if your ever stuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭muppet_man

Advertisement