Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incondite - The Daily Grind... For Fun... In PvP?

Options
  • 07-10-2010 5:27pm
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Just threw a new movie out on WCM. I call it a PvP movie but it really isn't, in fairness. It's mostly about how me and the same group of mates on Khadgar go about trying to get fun out of PvP, beit World, BG or Arena.

WCM make a point of telling you that you need to advertise your movies when it gets premium so, here I am... It's nothing fancy but I think some people may get a laugh out of it, even if not interested in PvP.

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=164473

Would love to get some support or feedback.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

will have a look see now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Good video, and well made. Fun is something that i havent had in the game for a while now. Need to get some of my old friends back to the game.

i liked it was more on the rare side of pvp video's , that generally are just cropped bits of when someone is doing well or wins an arena match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭luisspellcast

nice video

i believe my taste in music sucks, since i've watched tons of videos and i can't recall a single one that i have enjoyed the soundtrack selection

muted - apart from that, was great

RopeDrink wrote: »
    Well bud that was number #14 in the Click Boom series, been making that type for years and have countless non-CBoom ones of the same theme and nature smattered all over WCM & YouTube. There are the odd other author who makes this type of thing but yep, you're right, they tend to get washed out by everyone and their grandmothers toyboy making movies about how they facerolled to X Rating in Arena and only show their wins.

It seems the arena junkies have risen... People going on about 'no skill' or 'what did I just watch?' - Some people can't just accept a fun movie for what it is.

Rated BG's is where its gonna be at, should see a nice rise in the popularity of these type of vids

• Advertisement
Advertisement