Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC TV and Broadband

Options
  • 07-10-2010 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

I currently have 3mb eircom broadband which is 30 euro a month, so far no problems with it, it caters my needs very well i.e. downloading and playing xbox live.

For TV i have upc's digital select for 27 per month and an extra 7.50 for another room.

Thats around 65 ish a month.

But i saw on the upc website that you can get digital max (including the espn's free) and fibre power broadband 15mb with a free modem all this for 60 ish a month. Is it better to get this all from the one?? and are upc'c broadband good speeds for downloading files and is it good for xbox live?? I know i said im happy with my 3mb but i can't help thinking that this switch for the same price a month would give me better tv and way faster broadband.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

You would be better off asking this over on the Cable TV board.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

Ok thanks for your reply i'll post it there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,603 ✭✭✭200motels

chops018 wrote: »
    Ok thanks for your reply i'll post it there now.

The Mods can move it over for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Pike Bishop

One interesting fact about Upc broadband,if you only want Telephone and Broadband,You get the basic tv package for free(it all comes down the same cable)Just make sure and tell them you Dont want any Tv on your bill.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

Lad's this is a Satellite TV Forum. It has nothing to do with UPC or broadband.
    could a mod move this thread to the right forum.

• Advertisement
Advertisement