Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have a free Paddy Power 10 euro so help me you guys!

Options
  • 07-10-2010 1:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭

Have a free bet so what should i do with it??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

Do the lotto 3 numbers 300-1. Do 20 50c lines. If 1 comes up you get €150

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

How does that work?

bigpink wrote: »
    How does that work?

Is it an online free €10 bet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Must say I like that lotto bet idea. Do you do it often?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Dont play the lotto never!Know feck all bout betting

• Advertisement

greetings wrote: »
    Must say I like that lotto bet idea. Do you do it often?
    Yeah me and the Missus do it every Saturday. We usually get 1 every so often. I did one a few weeks ago done 10 lines for €1 each and 1 came out i got €300. Iv often got 4 number with a lotto ticket and only won a scratch card.

You can also do it in the shop For example you pick 10,11,24. write on the slip 3 €1 doubles and 1 €2 treble =€5
    If 1 number comes out you win €5
    If 2 numbers come out you win €70
    If 3 come out you win €800

• Registered Users Posts: 4,245 ✭✭✭Juwwi

demakinz wrote: »
    Do the lotto 3 numbers 300-1. Do 20 50c lines. If 1 comes up you get €150

No offense but you should of trying to explain that a bit better..

OP what l think demakinz is saying is pick any 6 numbers and do a combination bet of 20 x 50c trebles .
    so basically if any 3 numbers from your 6 come out you win.
    not sure if the bonus number is included at 300/1 but must admit l like the sound of that bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,245 ✭✭✭Juwwi

demakinz wrote: »
    Yeah me and the Missus do it every Saturday. We usually get 1 every so often. I did one a few weeks ago done 10 lines for €1 each and 1 came out i got €300. Iv often got 4 number with a lotto ticket and only won a scratch card.

You can also do it in the shop For example you pick 10,11,24. write on the slip 3 €1 doubles and 1 €2 treble =€5
    If 1 number comes out you win €5
    If 2 numbers come out you win €70
    If 3 come out you win €800

how do u win €5 if one number comes out if you write down 3 €1 doubles and a €2 treble you are'nt doing any singles :confused:

robbie1977 wrote: »
    how do u win €5 if one number comes out if you write down 3 €1 doubles and a €2 treble you are'nt doing any singles :confused:

I don't really know how the odds on it work but i do it every now and again and i get €5 back if i get 1 number.

The double and treble combo is done in the shop on a betting slip and not online.

robbie1977 wrote: »
    No offense but you should of trying to explain that a bit better..

OP what l think demakinz is saying is pick any 6 numbers and do a combination bet of 20 x 50c trebles .
    so basically if any 3 numbers from your 6 come out you win.
    not sure if the bonus number is included at 300/1 but must admit l like the sound of that bet.

No if you do it online on paddypower.com you have the option of picking 3 numbers and you can bet a minimum of 10c. il attach a pic to show the odds. we have been doing it every week depending on the balance in the account.

from 6 numbers
    Nominate 5 numbers drawn (100000/1)
    Nominate 4 numbers drawn (6500/1)
    Nominate 3 numbers drawn (575/1)
    Nominate 2 numbers drawn (55/1)
    Nominate 1 number drawn (6/1)

from 7 numbers (6 + the bonus ball)

Nominate 5 numbers drawn (30000/1)
    Nominate 4 numbers drawn (3000/1)
    Nominate 3 numbers drawn (300/1)
    Nominate 2 numbers drawn (35/1)
    Nominate 1 number drawn (5/1)

I find 3 numbers offers most value. Even if you do a number of 20c bets and 1 comes up you get €60. hope this helps to clear up my original post.:D
    http://www.paddypower.com/bet?action=go_mainlottery&xgame_type=IR

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭hitman79

Think i'll have a go at this lotto thing myself. 50 x 20c bets on 3 numbers = €10.00 stake. If one line wins you get €115.00. Now surely in 10 weeks you'd get at least one winning line?

hitman79 wrote: »
    Think i'll have a go at this lotto thing myself. 50 x 20c bets on 3 numbers = €10.00 stake. If one line wins you get €115.00. Now surely in 10 weeks you'd get at least one winning line?

Paid for my esb bill a few times:D

I did 1 last week only had 50c in account done 5 10c lines and got 1. €30 wasn't bad for a 10c line

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭hitman79

Would take fecking ages to pick out 50 lines tho :(

hitman79 wrote: »
    Would take fecking ages to pick out 50 lines tho :(

There is a quick pick option.

Advertisement