Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guidelines for Cats

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭sex panther

very good, my cats do play the bed mice game!

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Amberjack

I enjoyed that, can relate to a lot of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,425 ✭✭✭✭Alun

very good, my cats do play the bed mice game!
    So do ours, except we call them the "quilt monsters" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭BengaLover

Excellent, we call it the feet game.. they always win.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

very good, our cats do every single one of them LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

I love it!! My guy has it in for my phone,he's always trying to knock it out of my hand or off the table!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

I lost my guy earlier this week. Reading this has cheered me up no end, as this was SO him!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Rochester

I lost my guy earlier this week. Reading this has cheered me up no end, as this was SO him!

Sorry to hear that, it is a tough time for you particularly if you had him for a long time.

The door business is typical of what my moggie does, half in half out or just leaving the tip of his tale in the doorway so you can't shut it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Rochester wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that, it is a tough time for you particularly if you had him for a long time.

The door business is typical of what my moggie does, half in half out or just leaving the tip of his tale in the doorway so you can't shut it.

Yes - I had him since he was 3 months old and he died this week at 16. He was my best mate and great company, even with all his little foibles!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 dolce

My heart goes out to you, ABajaninCork. There's really nothing else I can say.

My two are experts at the 'hampering' and have now started flicking their heads under our arms as we are about to take a drink of our cuppa's - NOT nice!

I come from a doggie household but have never regretting getting our two puds, they're now 10 years old and getting sillier each year

It's nice to know that there's a bit of lunacy in all cat 'slaves' (note: I never deem to call myself an owner, I know my place!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭dan_d

Sorry to hear about your cat Abajanincork.

The door thing - that explains why I end up eating breakfast in the cold most mornings, while they decide whether it's going to be an indoor or an outdoor day...:rolleyes::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭girlyhappyface

The bathroom thing is the funniest for me. Even if my little one is asleep on the couch and I get up to go to the loo, she'll get up, have a big stretch and follow me there. She'll go straight back asleep when I'm done.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,443 ✭✭✭Heroditas

One of our cats follows us up to the toilet all the time and sits on the cistern while we're tending to nature. It's usually ok until he starts shredding the toilet paper :rolleyes:

He also follows my wife into the shower and sits on the toilet seat watching her.
    He also goes through periods of wailing to have the shower door opened for him and he'll get into it and sit staring up at the nozzle until the water is turned on. Then he'll get out and wait until we're finished before getting back in and splashing around in the water.

He also has a habit of pulling open the bedside drawers in the middle of the night and emptying them.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

that was brilliant,,,i love it :D:D

Advertisement