Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardcore PC gamers!!!

Options
  • 07-10-2010 1:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hey guys could all you hardcore gamers check this link out and tell me if you think its ligit or not thanks for your time :)

<SNIP>
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I use to think it was horse**** but since I started wearing that razer t-shirt I've noticed that my FPS are a little higher and I'm getting a lot more headshots. Definitely works.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 StarShineX

My god it would be a very nice thing to win tho *dream* lol :P

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭distraction

StarShineX wrote: »
    My god it would be a very nice thing to win tho *dream* lol :P

i hear that, just drooled all over my keyboard :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

THE LINK ABOVE IS YOUR UNIQUE LINK AND MUST BE SHARED TO WIN AND ALLOW US TO TRACK YOUR INVITATIONS.

Nice bit of spamming there with your link.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,460 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

It's a referral link (your chance of winning is improved by spamming your own personalised link wherever you can). Not here, thanks.

Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement