Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whirlpool Washer/Dryer Won't Start

Options
  • 07-10-2010 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Hey all. Recently moved into rented accomodation, only to find out today that our washer/dryer won't work. It's a Whirlpool AWZ510E, and when you plug it in it lights up as normal - when you press the delay, and spin buttons everything looks as it should. However it won't start, when you press start I mean. None of the warning lights are lit up, and from what I can tell there are no obvious problems with the door etc.

Any advice?

EDIT - Just a quick edit to say that when I press start there isn't a kick out of the machine at all - no obvious signs that it realises I've pressed it. The buttons don't feel like they could be the problem in any way either.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 TheNightrain

I am havin the exact same problem with mine! Does anyone have an answer!? I havnt a stitch to wear!

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭galway1973

is the door locking?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 TheNightrain

It's dosnt seem to do anything. The lights are on, and you can switch between all the functions but when you press start it dosnt do anything. Door won't lock neither.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭galway1973

the door has an interlock on it so the machine wont function until this locks.
    prob need a new door interlock

Advertisement