Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bohs to win the league

Options
  • 06-10-2010 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

I think this is a decent bet, 2/1 in Powers. I want Rovers to win the league but I think they'll bottle it, same as last year. Rovers have a better run in but the way Bohs played last night they should have a good chance of doing well in the last few games. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

Powers had a special before yesterdays game Bohs to beat Rovers last night and to go on and win the league at 11/2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

If your gonna back them do it before lunch time saturday because if they win away at Pats their odds will shorten up even more

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

Looking good now

Rovers imploded again, i switched and they were 1-0 up, switched back 5 mins later and they're losing 2-1 lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

BOOOM!!!!

Advertisement