Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ahhhh

Options
  • 06-10-2010 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭

Recently in college i thought i lost my watch...

Its not a very expsenive one but to me it means more then most others out there why because it was the last thing i bought before loosing my job.

I was pretty cut up about it, I love that watch, it was the first one I ever bought. and I would have to say probably my most prized possession...

I see people with tag careers etc and there truly beautifull.
    But it always reminds me of what i can do when you earn money , kinda motivational tool....

any way today while tearing my room apart looking for my credit card :pac: still cant find that tho :)

I found it.... :D

god dam i never thought i loved an object as much as I love my watch :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

Congrats mate. Don't be so careless in future now :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

i guess you never appreciate something until it disappears for a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Smokeyskelton

Glad you found it, the sense of relief must have been great.

My watch is probably my most prized possession as well, even though it is not worth very much at all in monetary terms.

You must have taken it off at some stage. What is that about? Keep it on your wrist at all times, and that should solve the problem.;);

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Glad you found it, the sense of relief must have been great.

My watch is probably my most prized possession as well, even though it is not worth very much at all in monetary terms.

You must have taken it off at some stage. What is that about? Keep it on your wrist at all times, and that should solve the problem.;);

it was like the best feeling ever :D :cool:

yeah its mad the way you get attached to them...

Bassically I take it of because it swells my wrist up :(or my wrist swells up or something a small amount and it gets i anoying....

I also wear my watch on my right hand because I'm a son of satan apprently :pac:

Advertisement