Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreambox Question

Options
  • 06-10-2010 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Afternoon All
    UPC/multiview house...so mostly covered on that front. I have two Dreambox DM500c boxes from a previous house/life. Are there any obvious, legal and clever usees I should be putting them to ?. Can they add anything to what I already have ?. As you will have established by now this is not my area of expertise !. Just looking to see if there's anything I should/could be doing to get value from them...otherwise I'll offload them to a more appreciative home.
    Many thanks, K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭cauliflower69

Not any use m8 flog 'em on fleabay

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭MrTrebus

there IS a possible use for them but i believe it would be illegal to tell you about it !!!!!

google is everyones best friend though !!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

You can't discuss the DVB-C versions of the Dreambox on these forums. There is no legitimate use in this jurisdiction for the DVB-C version.

(The DVB-S version can be legitimately used as a FTA reciever)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement