Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL GameCentre iPhone App

Options
  • 06-10-2010 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭

Got this wonderful little app. It has a free version which is not bad.

However I think it is worth paying for the paid version €7.99. The paid version give you all the videos relating to each game. Typically you get a couple of previews, Gameday highlights, more video highlights of big plays, both teams postgame press conferences.

In the Media section you all get a lot the NFL Total Access clips during the week looking at analysis of different things and talking about the big news.

Also you can set it so that you get alerts when you team makes a big play, scores, quarter scores etc.

It only came out the week before last and still has some bugs in it I think but I think it was well worth the money if you like the NFL.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

Is there still ads in the videos before you play them once you upgrade?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

No ads to be seen anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

There's also a NFL.com fantasy football app for $4.99 if I recall, forget the exact euro app store exchange for that, around €3.40ish euro? It's appealing, but I'm always at home if I'm watching the matches Sunday so it might be a little redundant for my needs, the pc is just as handy then.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

the fantasy football is app, isnt worth a 99c app.

its like a much crapper version of the full site - which i recommend using on the iphone.

very tempted by the 7.99 game centre though...

Advertisement