Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connect Peer Mentoring Network

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

I joined Connect 2 years ago, when I was a 4th year, and I found it brilliant.
    A chance to meet and greet new people, go for tea/coffee/pints or whatever.

I did the training which is extremely helpful and is applicable to tons of life situations, and I'd recommend it to everyone tbh.

I volunteered at the Connect stand last year outside the library during Orientation also.

I'm good friends with quite a few I met on the training, and have kept in touch with others who I met through the programme.

Overall I love the initiative, and think it should be encouraged more.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 ClearlyClear

Thank , glad someone likes the service ! :) Have had much the same experience myself except i joined in first year ! So have you any ideas how we could promote the service on campus or get more people involved ?

Advertisement