Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

That's the way ya do it - Money for nothing ...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,164 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Someone's heard of NAMA and decided to be just as cheeky!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

That's very odd. Wouldn't be surprised if the pledge account turned out to be a Western Union account with a street adress in Lagos.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Indeed and the implication Albini isn't partaking in the exercise ? To save face perhaps ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

PaulBrewer wrote: »
    Indeed and the implication Albini isn't partaking in the exercise ? To save face perhaps ?

Probably because he didn't ask for any of it. Albini seems to be a pretty altrustic, if highly opinionated, guy by nature so it I wouldn't imagine it would be his style to go looking for donations.

Nice guy Albini

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

what's even stranger is the idea that electrical are in trouble financially.

I know there's one young Irish fella just gone on an internship there. Doesn't seem like the practice of a place going under (although I have no idea what would be so I'm probably talking out of me hole here).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Bluebirdstudios

If Steve doesn't want the money I'll take it . It would help me to fund a new Radar V S nyquist 48 system and foundations for my new swimming pool.
    -Dec

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

If Steve doesn't want the money I'll take it . It would help me to fund a new Radar V S nyquist 48 system and foundations for my new swimming pool.
    -Dec

Indeed -

We're doing the iZ Radar stuff now.

Metropolis Studio in London just did a Converters upgrade.

They picked the Antelope Audio Master Clock with iZ ADAs - in their opinion the best sounding converters bar none - blew Prism, Lavry etc etc out of the water.

I was thinking about an ADA system myself ... but it's very serious blades !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭bedbugs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭madtheory

That seems very nice, it appears to be a genuinely altruistic action.

What is genuinely mad is that a Radar box does not need an external clock, it's already top class.

Advertisement