Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perez to drive for Sauber next season

Options
  • 06-10-2010 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭

Heidfeld wont be driving with Sauber next season.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/formula_one/9059645.stm

I wonder will there be a place for Maldonado the current GP2 champion in F1 next season? He can be erratic but hes ran away with the championship. He has shown himself to be the best driver in recent years but perhaps lacks the maturity which F1 wants.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭Stevegeraghty

Yea,I read this in autosport yesterday,I feel sorry for quick Nick,I wonder where he will end up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Iron Hide

I reckon Heidfeld will end up with a drive next year, huge surprise that he didn't for this season. He's a safe pair of hands like and your pretty much guaranteed he won't wall it every other race.
    Should be in with a shout for one of the backmarkers i think, maybe even Renault or Force India if theres a seat going.

Advertisement