Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penguspy (linux games gallery)

Options
  • 06-10-2010 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi guys, I just wanted to make you aware of my little web project: Penguspy, a gallery of the best linux games. I just did a complete redesign of the website (details here) and you're most welcome to give it a go! :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

The screenshots are very attractive I have to say. Very eye-catching site.
    If only I had time to play all these games!

Broken link to full metal soccer.
    Any chance you could put the prices directly on the individual game pages or at least distinguish the free ones from the non-free ones?

edit: sorry, I just saw the filter button at the top!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Quake Live ftw. Some very nice games indexed there. Great job OP. Aquaria and Osmos stand out as very polished games, among the other commerical and FOSS games we have which are in the same league. OpenTTD is worth it's weight in gold, as most of the games do. Too many to play imo:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Cmc29

Great website. Cheers. Will check out a few of those games.

By the way has anyone else checked out the Rigs of Rods video? Loving the music :)

Advertisement