Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to deal with Bertie's in your cupboards!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭questionmark?

Ah didnt the makers of this product think that the aerosol can provided is a bit small to get rid of that much scum?

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭yosemite_sam

Joking aside, if he was in any other country he would be prison by now. Destroying an economy, giving Shell 600 billion unbelievable you could not make it up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

How to deal with Bertie in the cupboard?

Throw a grenade in and lock the fcuking thing....

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ajc100

• Registered Users Posts: 19,151 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Joking aside, if he was in any other country he would be prison by now. Destroying an economy, giving Shell 600 billion unbelievable you could not make it up

Yeah but then how would we all get expert opinions on...... wait, he's talking about Sport?

Lock the f*cker up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭bernardo mac

He's not only in your cupboard,he is everywhere gnawing away at our purse,the economy,our self respect,our SANITY!! Bertrat continues to suck the marrow from the bone and with a self satisfied smirk sniffs for more and more...:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

They use to say (about Haughey) once you let him, you'll never get rid of him. Seems Bertie has learned well from his former master. Bertie the comeback kid:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Salt works well with slimey creatures.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

It's my cupboard..... MINE!!!! Find your own cupboard Bertie:mad:

<<<<<<<<<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Sticky_Fingers

It's my cupboard..... MINE!!!! Find your own cupboard Bertie:mad:

<<<<<<<<<
    What are you taking about, he clearly won it on the horses, he just misplaced the paperwork.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Yag reuoY

Considering the volume of Dubs on this forum I reckon most of you probably voted for the twat. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

I'd lock him in my smelly cupboard with all my detergents dettol, jif, that bang stuff etc I would'nt let him back out until he scrubbed himself clean
    he stinks the scumy rat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Sticky_Fingers

Yag reuoY wrote: »
    Considering the volume of Dubs on this forum I reckon most of you probably voted for the twat. :rolleyes:
    Now now don't be slinging mud, the rest of the country can't exactly point the finger when we put these numpties into the Dail

Exhibit 1

Exhibit 2

Exhibit 3

Advertisement