Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Porch Awning

Options
  • 05-10-2010 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hey all,

just wondering does anyone have any reccomendations for a porch awning for a high roof Fiat Ducato either here or online?

Would love an extra bit of space for having a few drinkies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭nyeb2007

thanks - must remember the search function is there for a reason :confused:

thanks Stapeler - making a mental note to use the search function:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19 mikki_v

Hiya,

I just bought a campervan of somebody and the Eurovent Bivouac came with it. They have been using it and I have seen a few pictures.

Haven't used it yet myself but it looks good and spacious and good value for moneys.
    Pro's: You can actually drive away and leave it behind in the campsite, it closes on both sides. Previous owners loved that and made frequent use of it.
    Con's: From what I have seen on pictures it doesn't sit fully flush with the van, so there is potential for insects to slip in on the sides.

• Advertisement

mikki_v wrote: »
    Hiya,

I just bought a campervan of somebody and the Eurovent Bivouac came with it. They have been using it and I have seen a few pictures.

Haven't used it yet myself but it looks good and spacious and good value for moneys.
    Pro's: You can actually drive away and leave it behind in the campsite, it closes on both sides. Previous owners loved that and made frequent use of it.
    Con's: From what I have seen on pictures it doesn't sit fully flush with the van, so there is potential for insects to slip in on the sides.

thanks mikki, might head for Sligo the bank holiday weekend so may get a chance to see your one in real life - although I can nearly see myself heading for Blessington tomorrow to grab one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

For the money it's good value and a bit of sheltered space outside the van.

:odoes anyone know how you would attach this to the van?- stupid question I know but would like to find out before I went to Charles Camping so I at least kind of sound like I know what I am looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

There should be a rail on the side of the van.

Advertisement