Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plastic Card Company

Options
  • 05-10-2010 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hey lads just looking to see if anyone knows a place in limerick where plastic cards similar to credit cards can be made?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Hey lads just looking to see if anyone knows a place in limerick where plastic cards similar to credit cards can be made?

How similar?

- Do you require an expiry date and a Visa Logo?

Deep breaths.

- Try here

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭tiernanmul_gos

Raiser wrote: »
    How similar?

- Do you require an expiry date and a Visa Logo?

Deep breaths.

- Try here
    Already got a quote coming in at 1.20 a card do you think theres better out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Vistaprint are excellent but there not based in Limerick....but they are as cheap as chips for printing just about anything, I think everything is printed in Holland but you can get shipped as quick as you want worth a look...

Have used countless times myself.

http://www.vistaprint.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 19 blue412

Do you know is that for one sided or double sided?
    I've a friend (Limerick based) who might be able to beat that price and I can ask him. What exactly are you looking for - one or two sided, colour or b/w white print and what base colour of card are you looking for? Plus what sort of volumes?

blue412 wrote: »
    Do you know is that for one sided or double sided?
    I've a friend (Limerick based) who might be able to beat that price and I can ask him. What exactly are you looking for - one or two sided, colour or b/w white print and what base colour of card are you looking for? Plus what sort of volumes?
    not 100 percent sure of details yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Funny, I was just about to look today :P If anyone knows anywhere, it would be great.

Blue if you could ask him about a card for me it would be great - Single Sided, Colour, White Base, about 10 of them, they will have Photo's on them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 blue412

Ok. Well - at the moment the company he works for has only done internal work with the card printer, but they're looking at the possibility of outside work.
    If you let me know whether you want:

A. Black and white print or colour
    B. Colour of base card required
    C. Photo id
    D. If you need barcoding
    E. If you need a magnetic strip

If you want to pm me with exactly what sort of card you're looking for - and some prices from any other quotes and I'll send you on some details of the company he works for.

Depending on what you're looking for Xiled Sniper - but I don't think he'd be looking at such small volumes unless it was exceptional circumstances.

blue412 wrote: »
    Ok. Well - at the moment the company he works for has only done internal work with the card printer, but they're looking at the possibility of outside work.
    If you let me know whether you want:

A. Black and white print or colour
    B. Colour of base card required
    C. Photo id
    D. If you need barcoding
    E. If you need a magnetic strip

If you want to pm me with exactly what sort of card you're looking for - and some prices from any other quotes and I'll send you on some details of the company he works for.

Depending on what you're looking for Xiled Sniper - but I don't think he'd be looking at such small volumes unless it was exceptional circumstances.
    Colour card not sure yet with barcoding and logos

Advertisement