Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

morning time badminton

Options
  • 05-10-2010 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

hi i am living in dublin and i want to play badminton morning time any body help me any club or group of people playing morning time . please help me my mobile no is 0862005696 e-mail@ rizwans64@yahoo.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭bellylint

Hiya OP,
    I dont know of any clubs or groups that play in the morning time (always played with competitive clubs, who play in the evenings). Only thing I could think of would be to ring the halls in your area to see if there is anything organised.
    Am sure there would be some coaching course too, which would be a good point to start if you are looking for groups of people to start playing with.

If you are close to terenure badminton center on whitehall road, or Baldolye badminton center, they are dedicated badminton halls, would start there.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 tamoor2

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Taffy1975

i will be back in ireland early Jan 2011 and looking for badminton and squash partners, did you get an early court to play on?

hi here to msny court we can hire them when u come back contact me my mobile no is 0862005696
    thnks

morning time badminton
    hi i am living in dublin and i want to play badminton morning time any body help me any club or group of people playing morning time . please help me my mobile no is 0862005696 e-mail@ rizwans64@yahoo.com

at moment we are two but we need two more feamle or male which can play saturday or sunday morning

• Advertisement

morning time badminton

at moment we are two but we need two more feamle or male which can play saturday or sunday morning
    user_online.gifreport.gif quote.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 elastigirl

I know of a group that play in Swords on a Thursday morning 10 till 12. Would that suit?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 BaldoyleBC

There is a Ladies Morning Club playing in the Baldoyle Centre on Wednesday from 10am-12pm if that is any use to you. Its E7 per morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 BaldoyleBC

Anyone who is interested is starting to play Badminton, anyone who used to play Badminton and wants to start again, this is your opportunity. Come along to the Baldoyle Badminton Centre on Sunday 23rd October, 2-6pm and enjoy our FREE Open Day. You should wear suitable sports gear and footwear. You can play badminton, coaches will be available to help out, you can get details on how to find your local club. Children can join in our Skill Challenge, Face Painting, A Fun Family Day is on offer to all, so come along 2-6pm on Sunday 23rd October, Baldoyle Badminton Centre, Grange Rd., Baldoyle, Dublin 13.

tamoor2 wrote: »
    morning time badminton

• Advertisement

tamoor2;68352271]hi i am living in dublin and i want to play badminton morning time any body help me any club or group of people playing morning time . please help me my mobile no is /snip

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Zombie thread.

/locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement