Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

''Polo'' the spray most foreigners use

Options
  • 05-10-2010 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

There I was in a chemist in a shopping centre whereupon I was sprayed by this charming assistant with Polo cologne. My god I said what have you done, the whiff was so powerful they all immeidately evacuated the premises. But what came to mind was the fact that I had gotten this odour many times before. I then realised where, it was a disco, the foreigners use it all the time to kill off the smell of sweat, they use this spray rather than go to the trouble of washing themselves. Thanks to our NGO's working abroad they encouraged mobs of them to find their way here, it's a pity they didn't tell them about personal hygiene. Not alone do we have to pay them, we also have to put up with their Polo smell.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

:rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement