Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

outdoors gym around the mall

Options
  • 05-10-2010 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hi,

Was walking my dogs around the mall and came across this new outdoors gym.. Seems to be a bit like Curves, where you do a minute of exercise at each station and then jog to the next station...

http://www.onlyoutdoors.ie/latest-news/8-the-mall-longford.html

Looks like a great idea.. hope it doesnt get vandalised

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

First I heard of this (then again, I haven't been around the Mall in a long time..). I have to agree, I really hope it doesn't get vandalised.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭somuj

Heard it from a few people. I think its a great idead and will work for the town untill sum dirty scumbag lowlife either steals them or is messing on them and hurts him/herself and sues the mall :(

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Knit wit

Love them. Went with whole family to mall this pm and did a couple of them. They are great. Lots of people of all shapes and ages are using them! Anything that gets us moving is welcome IMHO

Advertisement