Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies ring found in Dooradoyle area

Options
  • 05-10-2010 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

I found a ladies ring outside my front door last week. If you know anyone who lost a ring get them to contact me.

Don't bother messing about as the ring is quite unusual & I will want you to prove that you are the owner obviously!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Did you check to see if your postman is a woman :)
    Or did you receive any fliers in the door that morning? Good time to find out if those phone numbers on the charity stickers are real or not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭gtothek

Our postman is a woman but we received no letters or flyers that day. Thats why it's so hard to locate the owner.

Very good fl4pj4ck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tommyhill2010

I lost a ring (claddagh) in Dooradoyle last week near the unicorn, would be great if the ring you found was mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭gtothek

No sorry, This was a ladies ring with an unusual stone & I found it at my front door.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Perhaps put a sign on your door/gate? or would that draw too much unwanted attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭mike kelly

to solve this issue, all ladies in Dooradoyle should post a photo of their ring. Then we can see whose it is.

Advertisement