Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paper/text printing in city

Options
  • 05-10-2010 2:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,300 ✭✭✭

hello i need to get about a lot of text printed where would i be able to get this done cheaply

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

Maybe Joe O'Mara's in Catherine St. I'd imagine most places would be offering in or around the same prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,158 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Snap => www.snap.ie They have a place out in UL too if that is handier.

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

Don`t go to Snap or Joe O Mara - they are way too expensive .

Go to Keith Kerley in Think Creative next to Tom Collins pub in Cecil Street .
    very good rates and quality work.

http://www.thinkkcreative.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

Depends on what ur getting done....

large volume flyers and stuff, plate printing etc use Davis Printers... 061 319196

Posters and low volume, Docucentre V Good and quite resonable, find his paper and print quality excellent, also cuts to full bleed... printme@eircom.net

New place looking for business, haven't used yet but prices competative and seem very helpfull and will deliver in Limerick.. Seems to do everything .. printing@proprint.ie 061 513154.....

Just my 2 pence worth.... sure there's lots of others out there...

Ken

• Registered Users Posts: 5,300 ✭✭✭dunworth1

thanks its just text on normal a4 paper the reason i want to get it done in town is because there is about 300 - 400 pages which would most likely take more then one cartage with my printer

• Advertisement
Advertisement