Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which bus to take!

Options
  • 04-10-2010 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hey, will be staying over in caherdavin meadows for a little while I work in the city centre. Was just wondering if anyone could tell me what bus I could get in? Dunno which bus is the right one to look up! Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

The 302 comes out to Caherdavin :) Stops outside Dunnes Stores at the bottom of Henry Street, and is supposed to run every 20 minutes during the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Btwndeyes

brid_m wrote: »
    Hey, will be staying over in caherdavin meadows for a little while I work in the city centre. Was just wondering if anyone could tell me what bus I could get in? Dunno which bus is the right one to look up! Thanks in advance :D
    The 302 from dunnes stores in town( harvey's Quay i think), every 20 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭brid_m

Brilliant, thanks a million! Thought it might have been that one alright but said it'd be better to check!

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭tiernanmul_gos

The 302 comes out to Caherdavin :) Stops outside Dunnes Stores at the bottom of Henry Street, and is supposed to run every 20 minutes during the day.
    Supposed to but not the most accurate :P:P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I know! I usually end up walking out to Caherdavin when the weather is any way decent. Beats waiting for the bus, and then sitting in traffic :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

I know! I usually end up walking out to Caherdavin when the weather is any way decent. Beats waiting for the bus, and then sitting in traffic :)
    Raheen Bus is the same, Out of curosity and time to burn I once waited 50 mins for a bus between 8pm to 9pm on a Thursday evening. I could have walked into the city centre in less than 20mins. It must be a Limerick thing with Bus Éireann not supplying enough buses within the city and not checking bus punctuality in non-rush hour traffic.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,796 ✭✭✭✭phog

limklad wrote: »
    Raheen Bus is the same, Out of curosity and time to burn I once waited 50 mins for a bus between 8pm to 9pm on a Thursday evening. I could have walked into the city centre in less than 20mins. It must be a Limerick thing with Bus Éireann not supplying enough buses within the city and not checking bus punctuality in non-rush hour traffic.

Or city councillors voting to put bus lanes where we dont have bus routes and delaying putting bus lanes where they are needed.

Advertisement