Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Guinness Stuff

Options
  • 04-10-2010 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hola All...

Just wondering if anyone has any Guinness stuff lying around..... ????

PM if ya like and sure we could work something out on it.

I've tried sister site Adverts.ie and a few others but not much round and would prefer to buy things near...

Thanks - Ken

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Head out to the Blarney Wollen Mills in Bunratty. They sell loads of stuff and the prices aren't too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

ya was out there and easy enough get the new stuff.... was trying to get some of the older stuff like the Carlton ware figures and older guinness stuff..

tx for the psot..

Ken

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Did you try fleabay?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Mc Love wrote: »
    Did you try fleabay?

ya had a look, don't seem to have any and there in the states I think,,,,

• Advertisement

Clareman wrote: »

100.jpg 103.jpg 104.jpg 107.jpg 108.jpg 109.jpg 110.jpg 111.jpg 123.jpg 130.jpg 139.jpg 142.jpg 144.jpg 145.jpg 146.jpg
    More stuff like this but thanks, got a few bits of stuff from the guinness site....
    Thanks - Ken

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Quality stuff there! I'd think not many people would be willing to give this stuff up as they are collectibles

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Look for any of the antique fairs on in the hotels around on sundays, theres usually a stand or two of this stuff Ken. I've an old guinness Ashtray at home somewhere that I picked up years ago for 10p in a jumble sale, must check out ohow much its worth now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Captain Average

I have a Guinness poker set somewhere. Hmmm, where did I leave that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

I have a Guinness poker set somewhere. Hmmm, where did I leave that?

i see your poker set and i raise you a bbq set

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

i see your poker set and i raise you a bbq set

No continuation betting allowed.............. :P

I raise your poker set & bbq set with a rugby supporters pack

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Clareman wrote: »
    No continuation betting allowed.............. :P

I raise your poker set & bbq set with a rugby supporters pack

Pleases refer to the charter about Gambling, everyone knows the BBQ is worth more then the supporters pack..

And I See your BBQ, Poker Set, and Rugby Supporters Pack with St. James's Gate.

Mc Love wrote: »
    Quality stuff there! I'd think not many people would be willing to give this stuff up as they are collectibles

Ya there getting bit hard to find now but thats where the old ching ching has to come into it!!!! I've been to the credit union ;);)

Want to try get a good collection together for the pub.... will pay a good pricce for them..

ya been to a few of the Sunday Fairs thanks, got the Toucan lamp and the seal one, just need some shades now...

A Ashtray for 10p.... ok euro.com X 1.27564 plus compounded interest... I'll overpay you with a €1.00000000 :pac:

Anyways if anyone comes across any, keep us posted... Thanks

I'm sure you could put your own collection like this together and frame it. Would look good.

Guinness Tray

Collectable Ashtray

if you type "Guinness collectable" into ebay, you'll find loads of stuff

Advertisement