Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HDMI Cables for Blu Ray player

Options
  • 04-10-2010 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi there,

Sorry if this has been answered before - I did a search but couldn't find anything to help.

I have purchased a Samsung Blu Ray Player (BD-C5500) online but am at a complete loss about cables. There's just so many! I think I need a HDMI to HDMI cable, but then a lot of them are HDMI to mini HDMI and thats when I start to get confused!

I don't want to pay through the nose for it - I know they can go anywhere between a few euro up to 100euro but I amn't willing to pay much more than 20ish. I was looking at this one on Komplett but I've losing the will to love at this point....http://www.komplett.ie/Komplett/product/ZKB_03ELEC/10_CABLES/02_FILMCAB/productdetails/15316703/Roline_Video__audio_cable_HDMI_19_pin_HDMI/11_04_5582/default.aspx

Are all HDMI cables male-male?

Sorry for sounding completely clueless!

Thanks

Cat

PS I read the post about cables but it doesn't answer my question
    Tagged:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement