Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dominos Clonmel

Options
  • 04-10-2010 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi!
    Does anyone know when Dominos is opening in clonmel??:D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭questionmark?

bobsxx wrote: »
    Hi!
    Does anyone know when Dominos is opening in clonmel??:D

Dont know but was at Lyons this evening couldnt help staring into Dominos to see how the work is progressing in there dont think its to far away. mmmm dominos pizza:)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭bobsxx

Dont know but was at Lyons this evening couldnt help staring into Dominos to see how the work is progressing in there dont think its to far away. mmmm dominos pizza:)

I no I'm so excited about it opening can't wait for one!! hope it wont be too long :p

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

bobsxx wrote: »
    I no I'm so excited about it opening can't wait for one!! hope it wont be too long :p

Me too its at the end of the hill from where I live so walking distance WIN for me!! :D

I wonder when they will open tho! It looks ready....

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jonsandy

is it open yet????
    :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Nop, still not!! :(

I can't wait for it tho!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 jonsandy

yea same as that,was gonna take a trip into town ,have to settle 4 a burger now:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

I'm curious as to how much of an impact its opening will have on Lyons' next door, considering that's a recent enough development.

I'm curious as to how much of an impact its opening will have on Lyons' next door, considering that's a recent enough development.

I can't imagine it will have much as Lyons is famous for its chips and chicken not its pizza, Dominos don't do chips and certianly don't do yummy chicken fillet burgers, sure for the first month or so it will be busy as people will want to try it out, but I can't seeing it having a lasting impact on Lyons!

Hm, I'm not sure, people may prefer to go to Dominos for a while. Guess Lyons' popularity will prevail in the end. Still going to be an impact though.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭The Jman

They're still advertising for trainee managers for it so if they haven't hired staff yet then it may be a while yet before it opens :(

• Advertisement

The Jman wrote: »
    They're still advertising for trainee managers for it so if they haven't hired staff yet then it may be a while yet before it opens :(

Hi James,

The closing date for the application of the position advertised was the 14th of November, so I'm guessing we should be expecting a early December opening date at the earliest! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭pooch90

There's coupons on the back of Tesco receipts with closing date of 12.12.10 so it must open before then. HURRY UP!!!

Why are people so desperate for it to open? All 'hurry up' and sad smileys. Are they that good? :P

Why are people so desperate for it to open? All 'hurry up' and sad smileys. Are they that good? :P

They're prob just a bit better than Four Star Pizza, but its the fact that I can't stop thinking about getting one ever since I've seen the sign go up above the door, yes basically I'm a advertiser's wet dream! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Dubchild

Awe Lyons really chunky chips i miss them and curry sauce and yummy snack boxes mmm i like pizza too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭pooch90

And....IT'S OPEN! No delivery til Monday though, or online ordering. Anybody tried it yet??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

What street is it on?

Furet wrote: »
    What street is it on?

Not a street as such. It's at the garage, beside Lyons' take-away on the Clonmel Bypass. Beside the roundabout pretty much.

Not a street as such. It's at the garage, beside Lyons' take-away on the Clonmel Bypass. Beside the roundabout pretty much.

I thought all along people were talking about Lyons near Chadwicks. I've no idea where the other Lyons is. There are so many roundabouts on the N24 relief road; is it on the Cahir or Waterford side of the Tesco roundabout?

Its the Cashel Road roundabout, last one before the Cahir Roundabout! There are A LOT of roundabouts in Clonmel!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Don't know what all the fuss is about really, I got a 12in pizza out of Lyons chipper at the Cashel roundabout last week...it was bloody fantastic and..I got chicken strips FREE!!! :)

Yeah too many roundabouts for sure, you should try and jog the by-pass, you take your life in your hands everytime trying to negotiate the 6 roundabouts!:D

iceage wrote: »
    Yeah too many roundabouts for sure, you should try and jog the by-pass, you take your life in your hands everytime trying to negotiate the 6 roundabouts!:D

Then don't jog it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

I have to, my Sulky is in the shop having its rims polished.

Advertisement