Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audiopilot

Options
  • 04-10-2010 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

Anyone heard or recommend the band 'Audiopilot', I think they are Longford based?

They play at weddings too, they dont seem to have a website, looking for info on prices, set list etc..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

They are one of the better bands doing the circuit however I dont think they would really suit a wedding as they play mostly rock/indie type stuff,at least they did when I last heard them.Id say your best bet would be searching Facebook or Myspace for contact details for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭garfieldsghost

They've undergone a few line-up changes in recent times and also a shift in music styles. They still do some rock songs but they've branched into other styles too. They played my cousin's wedding back in May and they performed a great mix of stuff.

Unfortunately I don't have any contact info for them...

Advertisement