Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Magento Templates

• 04-10-2010 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hello,

I'm looking for some Magento templates. I had a look at themeforest but the community of magento developers on there is quite small. Has anyone any other recommendations of websites where I can purchase good quality templates? I'm looking for sites that you have purchased from or know someone who has purchased from. Obviously good after sales support from the designer is a requirement.

Thank you
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭Scotty #

http://www.joomlart.com/magento/themes/showcase

Dedicated team of support staff via ticket system. Templates are a little pricey IMO but they are very high quality.

If you ever need any help I am on the support team albeit the Joomla team but I can put you in touch with our Magento guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pec1983

Alright guys does anyone know where i could get some free templates that work for magento or instructions to set up the templates that are already there. Also is there anyone in Ireland that does training for magneto i know there is joomla training but is this a good software.

Advertisement