Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drugs

Options
  • 04-10-2010 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

my brother is 14 and is in hostipal after takeing ecesty tablets is it really that easy to get drugs these days

gardai are doing nothing about this and people who sell drugs to kids are scumbags

all i ever did was smoke hash and that was about 4 years ago and it was nearl impossible to get that

dundalk is going down hill

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭ebixa82

This wouldn't have happened if they kept the headshops opened!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

burner2009 wrote: »
    my brother is 14 and is in hostipal after takeing ecesty tablets is it really that easy to get drugs these days

gardai are doing nothing about this and people who sell drugs to kids are scumbags

all i ever did was smoke hash and that was about 4 years ago and it was nearl impossible to get that

Hash was regularly difficult to get back then. Hash is imported though and is much bulkier than mdma. Think about it 1kg of hash is only worth a fraction of a kg of mdma. Acstacy can easily be made here and it is easier to smuggle in if you are importing it.

People selling drugs to kids are indeed scum I hope your brother makes a quick recovery

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

Sorry to hear about your bro, that sucks. It's more likely to be a xtc substitute than xtc itself. Proper x relatively safe but is hard to come by these days and the ****e that's sold as x is usually much more deadly (in the bad sense).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭burner2009

the headshop stuff was ment to be worse

Did he try that too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

It's not just Dundalk.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Yes... but with the headshop stuff... you can trace where it came from...

BTW... drugs isn't really a new thing... it's been a problem for over 120 years...

Aside of your brother having a taste of it, why the shock now?

You've even admitted you used it before...

but i was 18 and it wash hash why im giving out is its so easy for kids to get stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Can he get any more?

my ****ing brother in hostipal and you asking can he get anymore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

I hope your Brother gets better and never tries that crap again
    its one thing looking at friends wrecking their lives with drugs but when its your blood it breaks your heart

Yet there is nothing benn done about it

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

my ****ing brother in hostipal and you asking can he get anymore

Its AH dude, not the place to be putting serious personal topics.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

well unfortunately 14 is older than what most of them are starting at, I've seen 10-11 year olds on drugs, I actually remember a story of 2 kids 5 and 7 on o connell street, asked someone to get them drink in an off licence, someone did, and the 2 of them were captured on cctv drunk around o connell street, where der a will ders a way, dealers don't care how old your brother is, or what effect it will have on him, they are gettin cash in der pocket and once they have der money they don't give a crap really, sad state of affairs but that's the way this country is goin

Hope ur brother gets better,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭tonc76

Burner2009

Sorry to hear about your bro but you've posted this in the wrong place with all these smartar$e fcukwits around

Hope he gets better soon

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

my brother is 14

gardai are doing nothing about this

Are you doing nothing about this?

Anyway hope he gets better

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Take a chill pill lads

Settle down Folks.

I can close this down OP and you can repost in a different forum if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

ebixa82 wrote: »
    This wouldn't have happened if they kept the headshops opened!
    The headshop pills are worse. Trust me.

Yet there is nothing benn done about it

I wouldn't expect too much from Benn Done, sure wasn't he caught over in the states coked up to his eyeballs with a load of hookers!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

What can the Gardai really do though?

Ask were he got the drugs? All fine and good but sure they cant make an arrest without proof.

Any,hope your bro gets better!

• Advertisement

Take a chill pill lads

Settle down Folks.

I can close this down OP and you can repost in a different forum if you want.

yea please

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Take a chill pill lads

Craftily done :pac:

The headshop pills are worse. Trust me.

I was taking the piss...

im going to do something dont worry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Its definitely a lot easier to get drugs now than it was when I was a teenager. I live in a tiny village but I can get coke, pills and hash/weed very easily.

will you close this down please

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement