Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the worst break up you have had to deal wit?

Options
  • 04-10-2010 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭

I was seeing a girl, I was 18 she was 22, few years back now, only lasted a month cause each day she started to get stranger and stranger, so at 18 first thing on my mind was I have t get outta this, so the month is over, I say listen I'd rather we just be friends, we have to work together and it just isn't worth the hastle, by Jaysus that was the start of it then , she went around the job for more then a week teeling everyone that I had broken her heart that she loved me, and would do anything to get me back, few weeks later, a work night out came up, So she got drunk and wanted to be friends again, that was fine, started to ask me questions about have I been seeing anyone else, I was like no but I kissed someone last night, I never seen anyone leave a pub so fast, she ran out the door, down to the pub she knew my mother drank in at the time, screamed at the mother ''WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME HE HAD A NEW GIRLFRIEND'' for weeks after that the mother was giving her weekly updates on my relationship status thru fear of her arriving at the pub and goin mental, !

So any of you guys got story of just mentalness that ya think we of boards shud know about,

Shud be a bitta fun to read story of ppl just bein crazy :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

The Spice Girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

The Spice Girls.

no way. take that :(:mad::(

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Funky Kingston

The Spice Girls.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

The Spice Girls.

Nice pmsl

• Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Peter Andre and Katie Price.........sick of fukn seeing both of their faces

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Dean09 wrote: »
    Peter Andre and Katie Price.........sick of fukn seeing both of their faces

they made a great couple, both so stupid that they wud be able to have such a good time together, haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Her father tried to shoot me.

Her brother threatened to kill me.

Her mother said I'd assaulted her.

All pretty normal but she took my Xbox when she left, the wench.

I cried for days.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

This chick who used text speak and lost the comma button on her keyboard she also lost hte shift and full stop keys too it was hell when she lost the caps lock key too then the return key disappeared that was hell i loved her though even after the vowels were gone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

I had a dump there about an hour ago, must've been the chinese I had last night. Left and right cheek split right apart.

Nearly cracked me spine it did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Ross and Rachels

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 kilkenny_kid

They said I loved jizzing bumholes..

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Zipp101

Yugoslavia

Advertisement