Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car scrap help

Options
  • 04-10-2010 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Sorry didn't know where to go with this one. I need to scrap a car that cannot be fixed. It's an 97 mazda 121 which is same as a Ford fiesta. Still useful for parts as there are still quite a few on thye roads. Is there any way I can get some money out of it as I spent a good 500euro on it before I was told that she'll never drive again.

Any help appreciated.
    Ciaran

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

CdeC wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Sorry didn't know where to go with this one. I need to scrap a car that cannot be fixed. It's an 97 mazda 121 which is same as a Ford fiesta. Still useful for parts as there are still quite a few on thye roads. Is there any way I can get some money out of it as I spent a good 500euro on it before I was told that she'll never drive again.

Any help appreciated.
    Ciaran
    Lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

CdeC wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Any help appreciated.
    Ciaran

Try the motors forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

Go to finglas, find a group of lad with hoodies, drop the keys in through the drivers window in full view of them, go get a coffee and walk back to find it will have magically disappeared. Problem solved.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

prob better off in Motoring or your local forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

Go to finglas, find a group of lad with hoodies, drop the keys in through the drivers window in full view of them, go get a coffee and walk back to find it will have magically disappeared. Problem solved.

Not if the car is undriveable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭th3 s1aught3r

Helpful responses would be appreciated
    This is trolling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭sellerbarry

What would they need the keys for?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Wrong forum OP, Try Motoring.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement