Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to go for Private beginner's lessons ??

Options
  • 04-10-2010 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭

Hi lads and girls
    I want to so about a two hours lesson in archery just to have a look as I think it sum thing I would enjoy as im after a new sport. I know best to join a club but would rather to do a two hour private lesson first just to c what I think of it before doing the beginners course in the clubs (would prob be the club in wicklow town or bray).
    Question is where can I do this?
    Would be for two people and I don’t mind paying for the lesson or lessons.
    Am based in wicklow and don’t mind traveling for a private lesson.
    Thanks for any help,
    Brian
    :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

Hi Brian,

Don't think there are actual private lessons about but if you contact a nearby club then one of the archers would probably be able to point you in the direction of someone who will be willing to look after you.

If your area there is Woodbrook Archers, but you could also maybe contact either ASI at info@archeryshop.ie, or Shooting Style at Tel: (046) 9558144 E. info@shootingstyle.ie.

Both of these are archery supply shops but often offer lessons also.

All the best

P

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭pump

thanks for that mr.p

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭greysides

pump wrote: »
    thanks for that mr.p

That would be 'P' for President.

Well done Mac!!!!

Fireworks-02-june.gif

youdaman.gifyoudaman.gif

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress. Joseph Joubert

The ultimate purpose of debate is not to produce consensus. It's to promote critical thinking.

Adam Grant

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

Hehe, thanks for the fanfare greysides!

Gota find a Jack Bauer style character to help me keep order

.......... applications to the usual address.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭greysides

Panserborn wrote: »

.......... the usual address.

Will 'Sir' do or would like something more flowery?

;)

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress. Joseph Joubert

The ultimate purpose of debate is not to produce consensus. It's to promote critical thinking.

Adam Grant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Robo_Mike

greysides wrote: »
    Will 'Sir' do or would like something more flowery?

;)

I believe he now prefers to be referred to as his Excellency :D

Robo_Mike wrote: »
    I believe he now prefers to be referred to as his Excel-lency :D

Is he changing discipline..............or even disciples?

Adam Grant

Advertisement