Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyebrow threading in Limerick

Options
  • 04-10-2010 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know if there's any place in Limerick (city or county) that does eyebrow threading, and how much should I expect to pay?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Bevvie

Ziba-T on O'Connell Street, Taliya's very good(aunt got her eyebrows threaded there) but it costs 15 euro

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

The beauty rooms in Halo on Roches St. do it as well AFAIK. The lady who used to do it in BTs on the Bliss counter has moved in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 togatoga

Hi, I just saw this thread now, very late but here goes! Got my eyebrows done yesterday in Threads in Debenhams. It's run by a mother and daughter and it was €17. The mother is brilliant, can't say enough about her, the daughter on the other hand has left me eyebrow-less, let me say I'm not impressed. After threading them she cut them really short and they look ridiculous!! There's actually nothing there! I know it may sound small and trivial but they're so hideous, I'm just so angry! Like I said the mother is brilliant but I'm not sure if I'll even go back to her after my experience yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sarahmc1

To 'togatoga',

i have to say that i totally disagree with you here. i have got my threading done by her and i think that she is the best threadist there. she influenced me into threading and suggested me what i should really be doing to grow my eyebrows.
    its been now about 7 months that i have been getting my brows done by her and at the moment i have perfect eyebrows. i have also recommended my friends her threading and they all are delighted with her service.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Triona00

Hi

Any up to date recommendation on eyebrow threading in Limerick. Does the old lady in Debenhams still thread?

• Advertisement
Advertisement