Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would this make you listen?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

At least they have people's attention, usually I would be preoccupied with whatever is happening out the window while those instructions are going on

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭wobbles-grogan

"Oh my god we're crashing!"

"It's ok, just dance"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

No, it wouldn't. I suggest tits. Tits or GTFO

• Registered Users Posts: 33,744 ✭✭✭✭listermint

i'd be lying if i said i didnt find that oddly arousing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Antomus Prime

Would This Make me listen?????

Yes............ lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

That's the first time I've ever watched one of those safety announcements from start to finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

Naked air hostesses. That's the key to making people pay attention. And by people, I mean men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

I'd pity the person sitting in front of me. Nothing worse than your seat being bashed/shaken by the person behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Antomus Prime

Anyone ever see the Hooters Airline?? They need to go international with that!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭bobblepuzzle

Imagine there were radical extremist would-be hijackers on board.... :rolleyes: do you think it would put them off?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Cmdr Keen wrote: »
    Imagine there were radical extremist would-be hijackers on board.... :rolleyes: do you think it would put them off?

Nah, It would only encourage them to do it quicker to get to them 72 virgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

I can't see this taking off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

Cebu Pacific should have Lapu-Lapu dancing.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

TheZohan wrote: »
    That's the first time I've ever watched one of those safety announcements from start to finish.
    Can you remember anything about what they where demonstrating though? I think it was something about dancing seatbelts with red wine on them.

Advertisement