Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

SlayerS_`BoxeR` vs IdrA

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Fantastic game,

Idra creep all over the place, and then Boxer and his siege drops, wow

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I can see one replay with Boxer vs some mad name on sc2rep.com , is that the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Bicky

Siege tanks on the cliff and then baiting the ultras in. Epic game but it could have done with more action early on. A switch to air could have worked for either player.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Agreed Bicky, can't help but feel Boxer was way too late in getting Banshees out and that'd he'd have snuffed out a lot of those Ultras if he had. His micro harassment with the Medivacs was unbelievable though.

Idra's aggressive movement with creep was cool, meant he was never moving slowly, but again, he never properly countered the Medivac drops - Infestors hitting them with fungal and then hoping the queens can get in it's really a great defence I think and only happened a couple of times.

Great match overall, looking forward to seeing more of both those players.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dacian

Kharn wrote: »
    Great match overall, looking forward to seeing more of both those players.

While its very judgemental of me I can't help but dislike Idra. I have watched several of his replays and while he is an awesome Zerg player he is a sulky player.

In one, I have seen him playing a guy and typing back and forth, all very cordial until Idra got knocked back and was under pressure. Then Idras claims unfair tactics by the other guy. (He used marines and unsieged tanks to keep constant pressure on Idra)

Example of his rage can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azeI-uprgmc&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_stronger_r2-2r-3-HM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

Idra is an immature crybaby, always has been.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Didn't realise this - haven't followed his matches before. I wouldn't have much truck with bad sportsmanship like that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

I find all his rage quite funny. Im also starting to think hes not quite as good as he thinks he is seeing how well fruitdealer dealt with terran.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

No time for people like that.

Same with Tod in Wc3, fantastic ability, but their attitude and whingyness makes them a fan enemy...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

yea not a big fan of idra either, manners go a long way in my opinion no matter how good you think you are.

what's making me more excited is the interview some swedish site say they had with Jaedong saying he's gonna move to SC2 at some stage. whatever about older BW players moving to SC2.. when a top top top level BW player says he's considering SC2 that's an absolutely huge deal

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭rzelky

Funky wrote: »
    yea not a big fan of idra either, manners go a long way in my opinion no matter how good you think you are.

what's making me more excited is the interview some swedish site say they had with Jaedong saying he's gonna move to SC2 at some stage. whatever about older BW players moving to SC2.. when a top top top level BW player says he's considering SC2 that's an absolutely huge deal

www.teamliquid.net brings you info about : TLO vs. NaDa game that might interest you more...
    http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=159522

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

watched that last night, 2 really good games.

Thing is though, Nada is sort of like boxer i guess. A legend but not a current champion. Jaedong moving would be pretty seismic to both games.

Advertisement