Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA clubs in Bray

Options
  • 03-10-2010 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Im living in Bray would like to start mma could anyone give me info on clubs in the Bray area.I Know there legends mma does anyone know of any other clubs?

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Chris89

I live in bray and have never heard of them??

I train in Next generation in monkstown, check it out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭bilbo79

Chris89 wrote: »
    I live in bray and have never heard of them??

I train in Next generation in monkstown, check it out!

i know of next generation but have not seen them compete on the last few shows i've attended. Legends have been on a few and look decent, worth checking out anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 tomagetti

The lads out of next gen that fight have been out of action of late to due injuries and other commitments. You should see them back in action before the end of the year!

Dont know what legends is like as i've never trained there but next gen is good and there are a few lads from Bray that train there. bjj(next gen) and thai (warriors) classes on there.
    Sure somone will be on to advise of legends

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭David Jones

I believe Legends is now called Rising Phoenix MMA? Passed by the place the other day, no legends sign, and a banner on the gate for the former. Personally if you live in Bray, you should go train there.

Are legends the place in solus ind. Estate?

I heard a gym in bray was getting tony Souza out to coach bjj, which gym is this??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭David Jones

Are legends the place in solus ind. Estate?

Thats the place I think has changed names.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Legends MMA Gym

Hi folks just to clarify details we have in fact moved premises. We are now located on church terrace in bray just off the main street. A new club called Rising Phoenix is located where we used to be just to avoid any confusion we are not the same club but in having this opportunity we would like to wish them the very best of luck. Many thanks.

Is it yourselves or rising Phoenix that are having Tony over??

I heard something about a club on the boghall road?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Legends MMA Gym

We were due to re-locate to the boghall road but found a better premises on church terrace. As far as I know Tony is contracted to Kokoro so unfortunately not us at this moment in time though excellent coach to have well done Shane :)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭mano bano

i have only heard good things about legends mma they put on good shows that iv been to

• Advertisement
Advertisement