Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freestyle Camps at the Ski Club of Ireland

Options
  • 03-10-2010 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭

This sat the 9th of October we will be hosting a full Freestyle camp from 12-5 with some of Europes top coaches and riders. This is the first of two we will be hosting this year.

This is an incredible opportiunity to up your skills and meet some of freestyle skiing biggest names.

Details and booking information can be found below

http://www.salomongromcamps.co.uk/bookings.php

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭Fattes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Looks like it was a great success. Well done guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Dunner190

The camp was brilliant......sore for the few days after but full credit to fattes, the ski club of Ireland and the Salomon Grom camp team and coaches!!!!

Thanks guys not really allot to do with me I just get the guys here, they will be back soon if you are intrested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭I_luv_2_ski!

Dunner ur a freak...my knees are still in bits and all sore!!! :( I hate dentex, roll on janunary and snow!!! :D

• Advertisement

I_luv_2_ski! Play nice we where all sore the next day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭I_luv_2_ski!

I'm allowed slag him, he kept me awake half the night after it tossing and turning cause he was sore!!! :( wasnt a good night sleep!!! :(

Advertisement