Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foreign women -vs- Irish women

Options
  • 03-10-2010 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭

Been playing on my mind recently and has only been reinforced in the past few weeks.

I'm starting to go off Irish women, or at least the vast majority in favour of forign women...

In the past few weeks Irish girls have just done my head in by being immature and making asses of themselves when on a night out. They're also so bitchy even with their friends and can be pure evil in how they treat guys.

Last week a guy in my class in college, not a lot of confidence by any means, plucks up the courage to talk to a girl in a clu. She just turned around and told him to piss off...

I think foreign women have more manners and are friedlier.

Thats not to say all Irish girls are like this. Just an increasing majority in the 18 - 30 years old range.

I'm gonna marry me a gorgeous polish lass!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Enough of this sexist/racist crap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

Wow, a fresh new topic for AH !!!!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Dean0088 wrote: »
    I'm gonna marry me a gorgeous polish lass!
    polish?
    So you are going for some Brasso rather than a Brasser? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

*Slams head on desk*

So an Irish girl was short with a drunk mate in a club, for shame.

Hope your plans work out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement