Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stella Days Filming Dates...

Options
  • 03-10-2010 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi all,

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section I wasn't sure where to start this thread, tried the Tipperary thread but haven't had any success with that so far.

I'm wondering if anyone would know where I could find info on when Stella Days (film starring Martin Sheen) begins filming? I've heard it'll be sometime in October in Borrisokane but I'm looking for more specific dates/location etc at this stage, I'm literally dying to go meet Martin Sheen cause he's a legend! Tried going to see him when he was in NUIG but was unsuccessful. If anyone happens to have information on this or could point me in the right direction that would be seriously appreciated. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Chuzzbot

Think filming is taking place in Nov now for 4-6 weeks, thats as much as ive heard so far though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭jimw1988

crew hope to start filming on november 8th! shooting is taking place in fethard area!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 BarneyK

Berystede Film Productions Ltd, have released the Fethard filming schedule for 'Stella Days' which will run from Tuesday, November 9, to Friday, November 26. You will get the full details on fethard.com.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Week two starts at 8am on Monday, November 15, in the Town Hall interior up to 5pm and then move outside from 5pm to 7pm. All day Tuesday will be spent filming on the Town Square. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday will be spent in the interior of the Town Hall.

Week three will see the crew back in the interior of Holy Trinity Church of Ireland from 8am to 7pm for three days and the remaining two days in the Town Hall.

Taken from: http://fethard.com/mainpages/cnews.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

Does anyone know if/how much they are paying extras?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 BarneyK

They are paying extras €65 per day.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sparkzter

thats really interesting to hear about that- and in such detail too! In the clip on that page from RTE news, Martin Sheen said that after the filming in Tipp, they were heading to Dublin for a bit. does anyone have any info on that? As like the above poster, I too would love to meet Martin Sheen & maybe have him autograph my 'Apocalypse Now' Dvd!! :) xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Mshellster

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone for all the posts and info, much appreciated. Managed to meet the great man in Fethard a few weeks back, he was an even bigger legend in person and spent a good while just chatting away to me and my friends, signed stuff and took photos. Absolute hero!

Advertisement