Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Saga Legends Figures, And Vehicles with Vintage Style packaging seen in Symths

Options
  • 03-10-2010 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭

I was in Smyths a few days ago, and I was hoping that they might have more of the new figures from the original trilogies in. To my absolute suprise they have a lot of the new Saga Legends figures on one side, and on the other side they have the Clone Wars figures that I have no interest in at all. :rolleyes: I managed to spot three Snowtroopers (the ones with great articulation, cloth skirts and removable helmets), so I bought those three to go with the new AT-AT. I popped into them the next day and bought the new Snowspeeder Luke, so I was very happy.

They have a few others like the Ewok C-3PO, Hoth Han Solo, R2-D2, Chewbacca as well as some of the bounty hunters like IG-88, Zuckuss, Bossk and Boussh Leia as well. I also spotted the new Snowspeeder a and Tie Fighter in vintage style boxes, so that should make some people very happy. It depends on which Smyths store you check, as each store will probably have different selections and different figures. ;) I would also advise anyone to get these figures and vehicles while they are hot, because they won't be there forever. ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

I was in Smyths on the Ennis Road in Limerick last week, they had a pretty good selection of SW figures available. Kinda makes me want to get back into collecting...

Advertisement