Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundon is Back!

Options
  • 03-10-2010 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭

Just reading in the NOTW that he is back, returned for his uncles funeral and already causing trouble. It said he returned on Thursday and when I was driving through Prospect on Friday, I knew something was up, squad cars parked up. ARU driving slowly around and foot patrols

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Great, absoloutely fan fooking tastic

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

is he really as bad as they say?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭tiernanmul_gos

OH NO! :O :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Story_Bud

I wouldnt think so .. they make him out to be the devil :L.Dont worry people its safe to walk the streets of limerick =)

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭billox

well he probably controls most if not all of the heroin that comes into the city so that would make him fairly bad i suppose

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭whatisayis

Yes. Check out the murder rate in Limerick before the Dundons arrived in 2000.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

whatisayis wrote: »
    Yes. Check out the murder rate in Limerick before the Dundons arrived in 2000.

why don't you throw it up for us?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭mike kelly

A man was murdered on the Hyde Road on Friday, of course a complete coincidence but it is a terrible thing.

Looks like Wayne himself has been quite active since his return

just read that story, looks like there will definitely be carnage after that incident. Scumbags.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

mike kelly wrote: »
    Looks like Wayne himself has been quite active since his return

Off topic, but christ that article reads like it was written by a 12 year old.

was thinking that myself but its the Tribune !

how do you rate this version of the story?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Dundon's two associates forcibly entered Keane jnr's home, but when they discovered he was not there, they tied up his girlfriend – an innocent woman – and put a gun to her head.

An "innocent Woman"?

- She's more than a little innocent if she's living there and still hasn't worked out what her Husband does for a living :confused:

Lol at the Sunday World list of "chilling similarities" that weren't at all similar, too few to be a list and had nothing resembling a point.

- That said, the Broadsheet Newspapers reporting of Gang violence is pitiful....
    A Man was detained in the South of Limerick City following an incident. A second Man was brought to Mayorstone Garda Station. Superintendent Willie Keane says his Fantasy Football Team is doing better than expected and showers are expected in the mid-afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

mike kelly wrote: »
    A man was murdered on the Hyde Road on Friday, of course a complete coincidence but it is a terrible thing.

Seems he was killed by a member of his own family. The killer has already been released and is free until his court date.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Maybe not. He could have tripped over that old lady in London by accident in her flat. Did the court even consider that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

Mc Love wrote: »
    Just reading in the NOTW that he is back, returned for his uncles funeral and already causing trouble. It said he returned on Thursday and when I was driving through Prospect on Friday, I knew something was up, squad cars parked up. ARU driving slowly around and foot patrols

was the gardapresence not because of the murder of joey o'donnell??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

was the gardapresence not because of the murder of joey o'donnell??

True alright I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Whatisayis "Yes. Check out the murder rate in Limerick before the Dundons arrived in 2000"

So where did they come from then?

LB6 wrote: »
    Whatisayis "Yes. Check out the murder rate in Limerick before the Dundons arrived in 2000"

from London

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Anybody have a link to article that gives the history of the feuds?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

LB6 wrote: »

Their Mummies Tummy.

- The British Police basically decided they were toxic Vermin and fcuked them out.

The Irish Police have approached them with caution and usually just fly around randomly over them in a Helicopter every day - for a decade at a time.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,649 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

The authorities should be all over him and his cronies like a cheap suit. Make his existence here miserable. Marginalise him from his gang, and make him a liability.

Only 2 possible outcomes from there........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

welcome back, wayne.. sure in fairness it wont be long till he gets whacked himself but he could do the people of his city a big favour by leading an uprising against government rule in limerick.. or he could sort out the killer mink problem on the shannon..

charlemont wrote: »
    welcome back, wayne.. sure in fairness it wont be long till he gets whacked himself but he could do the people of his city a big favour by leading an uprising against government rule in limerick.. or he could sort out the killer mink problem on the shannon..

what worries me is that he is cross breeding with a Casey. Limerick faces being terrorised with a previously unknown mutant species in a few years time.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I have heard that he is gone back to London (but for how long)

I reckon he won't move back to Limerick until John or Ger get out

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,649 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Wasn't he based in Bristol??? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

Who the hell cares what this guy does!! fairness like

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement