Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i don't

Options
  • 03-10-2010 3:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

want to fall to pieces i just want to sit and stare at you i dont want to talk about and i dont want a conversation i just want to cry in front of you i dont want to talk about and i dont want to fall to pieces i just want to sit here and cry in front of you......

BECAUSE IM IN LOVE WITH YOU

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I'm in love with you too random stranger, oh actually no I'm drunk, ill forget it in the mornin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

that thanks is because i'm also drunk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

h8scobes wrote: »
    want to fall to pieces i just want to sit and stare at you i dont want to talk about and i dont want a conversation i just want to cry in front of you i dont want to talk about and i dont want to fall to pieces i just want to sit here and cry in front of you......

BECAUSE IM IN LOVE WITH YOU

Are you friends with: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056049751 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Sticky_Fingers

Awesome, the drunks are arriving home to boards

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

any one up for a quick roll in the sack on the re-bound???

Im asking for a friend:o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It has avril, it has love, it is the post of the year!

Advertisement