Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

ACCOUNTING HELP NEEDED..... asap.....

Options
  • 02-10-2010 11:46pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

I 28 and went back to third level college to do a degree in sports and business in Cork.

I cant seem to get my head around ACCOUNTING..... and am miles behind everyone on this subject.

At the moment doing Trial Balances and Balances Sheets..... might as well be under the sheets in my bed asleep...ha ha

CAN ANYONE HELP?

Unless i get a handle on this module ill fail and wont get into next year?

PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP ME OUT WOULD BE OPEN TO YOU ADVICE AND HELP.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

The basics are covered at the start of Frank Wood's Business Accounting. Find that book at start on page 1.

It's a brilliant book.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

aphex™ wrote: »
    The basics are covered at the start of Frank Wood's Business Accounting. Find that book at start on page 1.

It's a brilliant book.

+ 1 Had the same problem as OP until I got that book.

Advertisement